Admissions & Registration Department Description
- Manage student registrations and follow-up on their academic performance.
- Record the results of examinations and give out the certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual plans with the head department in order to determine key activities relating to the work.
- Prepare business forms and identify key procedures for the staff and instruct them to perform these procedures.
- Supervise and review the student’s schedule and make sure that the study plans are carried out properly.
- Oversee the development test schedule in coordination with the deans of the concerned faculties.
- Adjust and record test scores, while ensuring safety and accuracy.
- Supervise and prepare for the graduate’s annual celebrations.
- Prepare school and university certificate models.
- Organize with colleges to develop annual acceptance plans for all faculties.
- Prepare exam instructions, which should be constantly updated and distributed among students.
- Prepare Student Guides in cooperation with the Office of Student Affairs.
- Supervise the overall supply of college cards.
- Prepare the annual calendar of the University in collaboration with the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Participate in the preparation and development of the school curriculum.
- Prepare the periodic reports on the quarterly and annual exam reports and submit them to the head department when necessary.
- Oversee the registration units in colleges and determine the working procedures being used.
- Implement the orders of the university’s council of registration.
- Update the systems and procedures according to the head department.